Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Ukulele Is COOL.

Fact. However, it has come to my attention that some STUPID people on this planet don't seem to recognise this. The ukulele is cool.
The only reason I mention this is because those who seem to think themselves better than you - well, they're not. You're better than them simply because they think they're better than you. Sorry, tad confusing :S
Peopl just don't always understand you. They sometimes see you - first impressions are very important in this case - and think one of two things (FACT):
1) "I like the look of them. I want to be their friend."
2) "I don't like the look of them. I don't want to be their friend."
This will sound a bit strange, but I have a theory that they can smell fear, or popularity, or something. This would explain why all the popular kids are nice on their own, but perfectly beastly - sorry, just to sound English :D - in a large group. I have a friend, call her Charlotte, who is a lovely girl, we're good friends, well, in the sense that if there was a problem I could go to her crying kind of thing. Thing is, she's counted as one of the populars, and I'm, well, not. I don't let it bother me, to be quite honest. But she goes out to party and get drunk and do all the things that teenagers shouldn't do but, let's face it, they do it anyway. I don't get any invites so we hardly ever see each other.
Some people say I'm as English as they get. I like tea, not coffee, I watch BBC, and I go to a boarding school. Boarding schools? Totally not worth it. I would recommend staying at home and enjoying a nice night in with the family.

Anyway, I feel better after writing this post. Thanks for listening. Or reading. Or whatever it is that bloggers do.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment