Monday 30 January 2012

Paint is King.

Right, cryptic post title today - but I promise, all will become clear in due time :)

I recently was introduced to a YouTube vlogger (not in person, but on the interweb) who calls himself "Paint". Although he doesn't make many videos - I think he has about 9 million views? Not bad for a 19 year old guy from Texas.
At least, I think it's Texas.

Jon Cozart is not only a fantastic singer, but quite the charismatic one. Althought some of his videos are slightly an acquired taste, he is somehow fascinating to watch. He has done such videos as "Billionaire and Lion King Mash-Up" which, by the way, is actually awesome, involving the same chords for both songs, a cup that he taps with a pen - oh, and one of the best voices I have ever heard on the web. He also won King of the Web, which is some kind of internet vlogging competition over the pond in America (I think).

I would highly recommend watching his videos. They are truly hilarious and are great at cheering me up. It helps that he can sing really really really well as well!
Here's a link - copy and paste into the thingymabobby above :) www.youtube.com/paint

Sorry for the short post today, guys. Just figured I needed to get it down - I posted about Charlie, I figured I ought to give Jon some credit where it's due as well.
Have fun on la interweb, and have yourself a super week! Probably won't write anything until V-day, since that post is pretty much written - I think it's safe to safe that one will include a short rant, some jokes, some quotes, and probably I shall write a cheesy poem for you all! :D

Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. YAY SO Glad i introduced him to you !! love harry potter in 99 seconds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately one of the better moments of my life, I agree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! i agree PINEAPPLES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love Paint!!!!! He is soo good!!!

    ReplyDelete