Sunday 24 March 2013

Little Things...

Occasionally I'll be in a really good mood, enjoying the world, when I'll see a link on my webpage.

I'll click it, thinking 'oh it might be nice to see what everyone's been up to on Facebook. Then I can FB them and have a catch up!'

But, as is sod's law, it never ever quite turns out that way.

I'm almost instantly hit by a wave of nostalgia, so strong I feel as if I'm to be swept out on a tidal wave of despair. Well, perhaps not quite that strong.

I just wish that there was a way I could turn back time sometimes and make right my regrets. Currently, as I'm writing this I'm listening to Owl City's 'Silhouette' - good if you're in the mood for nostalgia.

That's about it for today - I shall try and post more regularly but with  all my AS exams coming up (which are kinda crucial!) I wouldn't be optimistic. As always I'll let you know when I can. Signing up for the email updates will instantly let you know everytime yours truly decides to write. Otherwise Facebook and Twitter shall be my path.

'So I watch the summer stars to lead me home...'

SG x 

No comments:

Post a Comment