Saturday 16 March 2013

Good Videos That You May or May Not Know About

The title is fairly self-explanatory. I spend a lot of time on YouTube, and over time I've amassed quite a few favourite videos. Watch them - you won't regret it! :D

Nick Pitera
This guy is one of the greatest singer's I have EVER heard. He first shot to fame with the video below, a Disney medley. Did I mention he's an AWESOME singer?




Paint - Jon Cozart
A few of you may remember I wrote about this guy last year. He's funny, cute and not too bad a singer! Definitely worth checking him out! Unfortunately he doesn't post an awful lot of videos so there's always a lot of hype. His most recent video (below) has already been named as a '2013 Viral Video' and since it's publication this week has already amassed over 2 million views!




Area 11
A upcoming new band who entwine concepts of modern western rock and eastern gajin rock. If you like rock music these guys are definitely worth listening to! I've put my favourite 3 songs from their debut album below :)




General Hilarity
Doesn't really need an introduction, does it...




Have a good weekend everybody! 

SG x

No comments:

Post a Comment