Saturday 4 February 2012

Why My Video Didn't Work

Hello,
Right, first off I want to apologise for not putting up my video as promised. I was literally editing it about 3 seconds ago, but now it's not working!! :'(
I did get some really great footage, but apparently my camera SD card is contaminated :'( so no video until it's fixed. I'm running a thingy on it now so hopefully the video will be up...just later.
Anyway, for those who are out of the loop, today I went to a recording studio to record a song that I did write. I'm very proud of it and to be fairly honest with you it's really quite good. :D I was there for about 3 hours in which time I took about 3 pictures and one very short video, I also sang said song about 50 times - and we're still not done! In fact, I'm currently in the process of booking another session, during which hopefully we can get it done and I shall a) put it up on here, so all you lovely people can hear it, and b) start sending it off as a demo, mostly to local radio stations but also to some proper recording companies, which is very exciting considering I'm not 18.
Thankyou so much, by the way, to everyone who has been visiting and leaving lots of lovely emails and comments around. I've had over 500 views, which is very encouraging considering I'm new to this whole blogging thing and especially when I've been doing it for less than a month. Big shout out to the UK and USA,  who between them have made about 3/4 of my audience. Thankyou also to Russia, Canada and Spain! :D

Toodlepip for now, I'm being called to go and make a cup of tea for the parents. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. This is some inspirational shit! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Can't wait to hear it! Really like your videos x make some more!

    ReplyDelete