Saturday 11 February 2012

Why Am I Here?

So today I decided to tell you the story of this blog's existence. It's quite short and not very interesting, but I've got several emails asking for this particular post...soo....
Basically, I enjoy writing. I like making up stories and writing them down. But I've often found that my stories are so complicated I can't physically write them down - they have too much going on all at once. So for my New Years Resolution 2012, I decided that I would keep a journal of some kind. But, like I said, my thoughts are too quick for my pen to write down, and I'm useless at scrapbooks, so I decided to set up a blog to write down my thoughts so EVERYONE can see them :)
So far I've had nearly 700 views on this blog, I'm quite proud of that figure, don't know whether you are, but a MAHOOSIVE thankyou to everyone. It's because of this blog that I've started actually using my YouTube account, so I owe you all one.
Anyhoo, just a short post today explaining my existence....Bye!
ScotsGirl x 

No comments:

Post a Comment