Wednesday 2 May 2012

Just A Short One Today

Hello all you lovely readers,

I'm well aware that the blogging well has dried up recently, and I'm very very SORRY! :(
I've been ill with the flu recently, which, although I'm better now, doesn't mean I'm working at 100%. This post is just to explain what's been going on.

School has been school - here in the UK we've just started preparing for our GCSE's - they're not particularly important, just a few exams that kinda, well, determine our entire future. No pressure or anything.

I'm keeping track on YouTube, with a video about once a week, which is splendid for me - that's just right and they don't take too long to film and edit either. That being said, I've been working on a number of projects recently (both blogging and vlogging!) which means that my posts and vlogs haven't been very forthcoming...

I promise that I will get right back to blogging this weekend, as I have several posts which are in the final drafts - ah, the effort I make for you all! But seriously, stay safe, stay kind, and stay happy!

Love,

ScotsGirl x 

No comments:

Post a Comment